This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360

Hi, I have had dvd fab for about 2 years. I have only burnt/backed up my movies I have bought. I have 3 teenage boys who have a lot of xbox 360 games. I am wondering if there is a way to burn these to disc so that the originals dont get ruined or broken. I have tried to find a thread that gives instructions on how to do this.

If anyone out there can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I am tired of buying the same games (for a lot of money!!!) once they get worn out or accidentally broken!!

Thanks!!!

No, this is not possible with Fab and you would have to have your XBox modded also.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Why buy the games new as there are plenty of game stores around that sell used games for half the cost of new. I believe Best Buy sells used games now as well

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Why buy the games new as there are plenty of game stores around that sell used games for half the cost of new. I believe Best Buy sells used games now as well
        They're testing the market in some BBs and those are rare. Toys 'R Us is talking about getting into the used game market and Wal-Mart has used games online only right now.

Comment

Working...
        X