This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with Disney issues!!!!

I am ABLE to copy all other disks that I have purchased, but for some reason, Disney movies are IMPOSSIBLE to copy for my kids to use...what's the deal? I updated my version to the most recent and NOTHING!

I dont want my kids to destroy these movies and this is the only way to protect my investment!

Need help...IF THERE IS ANY!

You going to PO moderators really bad. Please leave this Thread and remove/delete all others.
    And by the way, nobody will be able to help you is you wouldn't describe your problem properly. Visit this link and do what it said: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Triplicate threads deleted.

Starting more than one thread / post on the same subject is not allowed and will not get you any help any faster.

Stay with this thread and do not start another on the same subject.

Comment

It's unclear to me why you would post a similar complaint in the thread:
        Why did I buy DVDFab? ,
        particularly when the 9 members that posted there, all had no problems backing up Disney movies.

Personally, I have no problems with Disney movies.
        At worst, I have to wait 1-2 days for Fengtao to do his magic with a new update on the occasional stubborn flick.

There's is little anyone can do to help you without you providing specifics.
        Please refer to the thread:
        Help Us Help You
        (link in my sig)
        and post back with pertinent info.

The devil's in the details.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X