This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Why did it not rip??

I love dfab just for starters! however this morning i wasnt able to get a good rip. I took back a copy that i bought and requested a new one thinking it was a bad disc...however i got home same thing. I am learning that if you have other browsers open at the time it can play an affect on the d~fab program... also if i leave laptop on over night this is also an issue.....ant feed back would be great

We'll need additional details in order to help.
    For starters, the browsers shouldn't make any difference at all, particularly for ripping, but some espouse closing everything regardless.

Do these conditions result in consistent failure with any disc you're trying to rip?

Overheating should certainly be considered in a laptop and particularly when on all night.

Please look over the thread
    Help Us Help You
    (link in my sig)
    Post back with pertinent info and be sure to include logs
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

And what title is it that you are trying to copy?

As Maineman had to say, laptops are less than optimal for ripping DVD's because of the drives that manufacturers install and related heat buildup.

If you are going to do a lot of ripping, an external USB drive would be a wise investment.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X