X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Sound Channel

Hi,
    I have been playing with DVDfab for a couple of days now and am persistently coming up with the same issue every time. I have had a look on the forum, but cannot see it being replicated elsewhere. Apologies if I have missed it.

The summary is that I can happily rip a DVD to my hdd (usb docking station) it creates the usual video and audio folders. Opening up one of the dvd files (usually the largest one) will start the film as expected. However once the main characters start to speak, the problems become apparent. It is as if the central channel is missing.
    I am finding it all a little frustrating and would really appeciate some guidance - bearing in mind that I am something of a muppet in these matters.

Thanks

Do not play it like that.

Download VLC Player (FREE) from www.videolan.org and you then open the folder, not just the files.

It could also be that the file that you are playing has 5.1 surround sound and your PC is not set up correctly, but try VLC first and then come back with any further problems.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Do not play it like that.

Download VLC Player (FREE) from www.videolan.org and you then open the folder, not just the files.

It could also be that the file that you are playing has 5.1 surround sound and your PC is not set up correctly, but try VLC first and then come back with any further problems.
      I'll give it a go - thanks for the pointer

Comment

Working...
      X