X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile

Purchased DVD to Mobile
    Entered registration key after installing DVDFab

After doing so, the DVD to Mobile option was enabled and my name appeared under licensee.

After using that first time I closed the program and several hours later I re-opened. I got a message that reads "this feature can be accessed in DVD to Mobile" go to DVDFab.com. And the DVD option is disabled. It's like I never registered it but it does have an expiration date of next year.

I've had to uninstall and reinstall several times in the last 24 hours just to access this feature.

Also, I burned a DVD into my PC does anyone know how to transfer to an Ipod? The trial version was easy to use. Once the DVD was done burning a window would appear to transfer file to an itunes library. Not the case with the registered version. It's a pain in the ass and I wish I didn't make the purchase.

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it.

Did you purchase DVD to DVD & DVD to Mobile. DVD to DVD is required for DVD to Mobile to work.

File Mover is a separate product/purchase.

If you are having problems with your registration key sticking, I suggest you read my "Registration Key Problems?" in the Answers to Common questions section of this forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X