This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie reads but asks for Multi-layer disc

Has anyone encountered copying their movies where DVD FAB reads the data and prompts for a media source. I insert the standard DVD+R (I have better luck with them) and lately it gets halfway through the burn and ejects asking for the double sided media to be inserted.
    Typically these are newer movies, fall of 2009 and foward. Is this a setting issue or??
    Thanks
    Larry

Originally posted by Larbear View Post
    Has anyone encountered copying their movies where DVD FAB reads the data and prompts for a media source. I insert the standard DVD+R (I have better luck with them) and lately it gets halfway through the burn and ejects asking for the double sided media to be inserted.
    Typically these are newer movies, fall of 2009 and foward. Is this a setting issue or??
    Thanks
    Larry
    That is strange because fab should ask for a DL disc before it starts to burn if one is needed not after the burn has started.

Can you post the DVDFAB internal log.?
    This will answer many questions.
    I assume you are using the default burn engine which is VSO.

Comment

Yes on the default burning engine. I've noticed this problem occurs when I have a USB plugged into my tower and I'm transfering music to my IPOD. Next time I get the message I'll copy and post it. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Larbear View Post
        Yes on the default burning engine. I've noticed this problem occurs when I have a USB plugged into my tower and I'm transfering music to my IPOD. Next time I get the message I'll copy and post it. Thanks for the reply.
        And post a log as it will answer many questions.

The USB part--- I would like to hear more details on what happens.
        The last few versions of Fab have been giving me problems when using USB drives.

Comment

Working...
        X