X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD RegKey Purchase Version

Hello,

After years of using the free version (since it's birth), I am thinking of getting a lifetime registration key (I guess it's like a "thank you" for all the work on the free version However, just wanted to ask a question or two!!

**The DVD to DVD" option will compressed the files, right? And burn it too? (i DO NOT need any burning software!?

(Yes, I have read everything about it but it's always a good habit to ask such questions, etc ... like buying a mini-van, LOL ... )

Thank you for any feedback / response!
    Ish

You're absolutely correct. You won't need another application to process and bkup dvds.
    Having said that, many of us have opted to use Img for the burn engine
    It is free, very reliable and configurable and can be set up to work within Fab as the default burn engine. You certainly can use VSO (bundled and integrated with Fab) if you prefer.

Here's a great video tutorial on how to set it up:

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDab to work together .

Congrats on your decision and btw, I'm moving your thread to General Questions...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Excellent -- thank you very much for your feedback and guidance!!
      I'll certainly followed your instructions, etc!!!

Another question -- since the regKey will be forever, it will still read dvdfab, even if I reformat a HD, etc?
      (the reason I asked is because you also have multi licenses for more then one computer!! -- as we all know PC sometimes need some cleaning, LOL ... I just want to make sure that it will always activate even if I uninstalled and reinstalled DVD Fab, and just follow the appropriate instructions)

(sorry on not posting in the appropriate forum)

Ish
      Last edited by Ish; 05-24-2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Sure. License technically you are allowed to install this reg key on the amount of licenses you paid for, 1 License, one pc, 2 licenses, 2 pcs ...
        人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
        Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Sure. License technically you are allowed to install this reg key on the amount of licenses you paid for, 1 License, one pc, 2 licenses, 2 pcs ...
          Thanks -- LOL

Ish

Comment

Or better say: Use it at the same time instead of installing.
            人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
            Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Working...
            X