This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab only converting half the movie

When i try to go from dvd to mobile, dvd or anythin it will only preview half the movie, maybe not even that much. n when i convert it it does the same as the preview. It works fine most of the time but now n again i get this problem. I read somewhere to run as administrator might work. but when i try to it says c:\program files\dvdfab 7\ dvdfab.exe does not exist. But if i go into safemode n convert it, it works fine >.< any ideas? plz
    cheers

Are you logged onto windows as administrator?
    How exactly are you trying to "run as administrator"?

Log on as admin > D/L Fab installer 7066 and save it to a location on your hdd and close > right click and select Run as administrator
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Are you logged onto windows as administrator?
      How exactly are you trying to "run as administrator"?

Log on as admin > D/L Fab installer 7066 and save it to a location on your hdd and close > right click and select Run as administrator
      I installed it when i was on my account, not the main admin account cuz that doesnt show up at the login screen to pick. and i right click on the icon n hit run as admin, enter the password and it thinks for a sec then says c:\program files\dvdfab 7\ dvdfab.exe does not exist. but i does cuz when i log onto admin account through safemode i can use the program there n it is installed. so i dont get why it says "c:\program files\dvdfab 7\ dvdfab.exe does not exist"

but if no one knows thins run as admin thing. is there any ideas why it wont convert the whole movie anyways? lol sorry to be a pain.
      cheers

Comment

Try to play with PathPlayer - turn it off and try.
        BTW your Dvdfab7 should be in Program Files86 folder, not Program Files
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X