This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Img.Burn

MODERATORS, and or members, I wanted to know if on the options for burning a DL disk, should there be a certain setting you should be using? I see a box for seamless layer break and an options box and advanced box! I'm asking because I used a DL Verbatim disk and burned the movie, FROM PARIS WITH LOVE!,and about half way through the movie it blinked, but didn't lose any of the movie! I thought it was switching from one layer to the other! Can you explain this to me? Is it somthing I can set with options, or something I did wrong! This is the first time this has happened! Could it have been the movie or something I haven't done right? I've burned it three times to see if it does it everytime, it does, and I've played it in my blu-ray and hd-dvd players and it blinkes in the exact same place everytime! Your expertise would be greatly apprecitated! THANK YOU!

Did you have the seam less option enabled?

Comment

Img.burn

No I didn't! Sould I use this and keep it enabled all the time when using DL media? Will it make the blink go away?
      Last edited by 8855A; 06-12-2010, 03:33 PM. Reason: Question

Comment

In theory it should make the transition between the layers go smoothly. Just be aware that not all stand alone players support it. The only way to know if yours support it, is to burn a disc with this setting enabled and watch how it behaviours when you play over the layer break.

Comment

Img.burn

Thanks alot Gummigutta! Will certainly try it out!

Comment

Img.Burn

AGJ, want to thank you for your time! Yes I've been useing Img.burn for a while and Gummigutta told me how to use options on the layer break, works very well now! I also want to thank everyone for the information on the VLC-MEDAI PLAYER, another great program! Just sitting back and reading everyday and going through the forums, Its just un-beliveabale what you can learn from all the MODERATORS and MEMBERS,THIS FORUM is truely a dayly experince for me! Look forward to reading every day!! THANKS TO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY AT DVDFAB!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X