This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enabling after Purchase

Yesterday I purchased DVD to Mobile and attempted to activate through registration. After entering the number provided through the email the expiration of the software indicated validity through 2012 however under the "enabled" column, it stated no. As a result I cannot use the feature I purchased.

My previous purchase of File to Mobile continues to work, but not DVD to Mobile... what do I need to do?

Thanks.

Do you have a valid license for DVD to DVD?

If not what did you do when you received the pop up window as shown in the attachment?
    Attached Files

Comment

No - I do not have a valid license for DVD to DVD and did not notice the pop-up when making the purchase. Matter of fact, I did not notice the disclaimer prior to making the purchase.

I do not want to burn DVD's to DVD's... I already have the originals, why would I want to copy them? I merely want to rip them to run on my iPhone...

Crap.

Comment

So you didn't see this also?

NOTE:
        DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always retrieve the keys here,to make sure if you already have a valid license.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X