This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Single layer error

I've had DVD fab for a while and just recently have been getting error messages that I have sinle layer DVD and I need dual layer. I've been burnining to these dvd's for a while and I'm not sure why I'm getting that error. Any thoughts?

Are your DVDs single or dual?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Make sure that you have the size set to DVD5 in the pulldown at the bottom of the Fab pane.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Single Layer

For some reason the forum wouldn't let me post a reply on the other thread so I'm having to post a new one. I have single layer DVD's and I get an error saying that I need dual layer. I've tried changing the quality to DVD5 but I get an error that state my "DVD to DVD option is expired". How can I renew so that I do get DVD5 quality option?

Comment

Something tells me that you were using trial version that expired. That's why Fab wouldn't compress your content anymore. Cure for this situation is very simple - go and buy the program if you find it useful and helpful.
          sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

No... I've had the full version for years.... I don't think I need to buy it again.

I have my registration key... Thoughts?

Comment

Yes do what is listed in link below to fix your problem

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Still75 View Post
                No... I've had the full version for years.... I don't think I need to buy it again.

I have my registration key... Thoughts?
                No, you don't need to buy it again, you just need re-register your key. If it showed as expired, somewhere with upgrade you have lost your registration, which is not big deal and easy to fix. And just for verification, please click little blue circle in top right corner of DVDFab window ->About -> Welcome window will open. Do you see your license information there or is it in trial version. Don't post it here, just tell me if you see it or not

AGJ, you are faster, as usual... Oh well, I'm getting old and will go ask maineman for membership in his "old farts" club
                Last edited by IPopov50; 06-14-2010, 05:03 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Its possible that his subscription ran out as well and its not letting him compress anymore, but he didn't notice it and just kept on steamin'.
                  SPECS
                  DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                  SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

You will have to do a lot of sweet talking as it is a very exclusive membership...

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
                    Oh well, I'm getting old and will go ask maineman for membership in his "old farts" club
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      You will have to do a lot of sweet talking as it is a very exclusive membership...
                      GregiBoy, as you may noticed I'm very good and sweet talker And I can do it on more than one language Would you endorse my membership
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks...l re-registered my key and it all works as advertised. Thanks again!!

Comment

Salaam aliakum habibi, kefhaq? = Arabic Greetings my friend, how are you?
                          Selamat malam, kabar baik? = Bahasa Indonesia/Malayu = Good evening, are you well?

Yeah. I do to but not european ones, Asian/Middle Eastern is my bag......

Most important phrase I have ever learnt in Indonesian

Satu Bir Dingin Lagi tidak es, Tremakasi = One more cold beer again without ice, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Still75 View Post
                            Thanks...l re-registered my key and it all works as advertised. Thanks again!!
                            Good to know your up and working like usual again

Comment

Working...
                            X