This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying To Help A friend

Trying to help a fellow DVDfab buddy but need the forums help. Barbara has this software on her laptop. The DVD movie, well let's say 3 of the new ones that just got released scans and copy it into the temp folder no problem. Now here is the tricky part guys, when the copy process is about 70% done on the blank DVD-R 1-16x Speed 4.7GB it fails. Why, Why? The disk does not burn at 16x speed as you guys know that's just the max this disk can burn.
    Barbara has the same settings on her DVDfab software that I have and we both use the same type of blank media and I have no problems when I burn. Can somebody, anybody help her? I am lost for sure!!!
    Last edited by Dretsel; 06-15-2010, 04:26 AM. Reason: spelled words wrong

We'll be happy to help, but it's all guesswork and tons of questions until we have specifics.

Please have Barbara (or you) post a burn log or 2 from her laptop and we'll have a look

The default location is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The devil's in the details...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Will get it maineman / Thank you

I will get it from her maineman--again thank you!!!

Comment

It could be her burner.

Laptops are nortorious for having crap burners installed by the manufacturers.

It could also be a burn speed issue so slow it down to 4x and see what happens.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X