This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Dvd movies,digital,blu-ray

Dumb Question, but would like to know! does a dvd movie have a certain format, and for an example does the recode to digital from nero really work, does it suppose to make a better picture or is it just crap, or is digital better than a regular dvd, hope someone knows what I'm asking! I know the deferance between dvd and blu-ray (picture wise,as seeing) What's the format or terminology I guess I'm trying to ask!!

Your best bet is just google the terms that are unfamiliar or confusing to you.
    Sites like wikipedia will give you a much more comprehensive answer than someone here having to type it out or c&p.

A dvd is digital content.
    Formal dvd structure is comprised of an AUDIO_TS Folder (usually empty) and a VIDEO_TS Folder which contains these files: .VOB, .BUP, and .IFO
    Last edited by maineman; 06-17-2010, 04:47 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks MAINEMAN, gone to google!!

Comment

just to let you know the nero digital is really meant to be used on home movies that you make with camcorder and not commercial DVDs that you buy. To understand what the nero digital is you should visit the nero forum where you will get better knowledgable help with nero than here or anywhere else

Comment

Thanks alot AGJ, at least I want be wasteing money on nero!

Comment

Working...
          X