This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Subscriptions / Upgrade from Fab 4.x to Fab 7.x

Firstly how do you get a lifetime subscription? I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how.

Secondly, I had version 4 as well since it came out and that was a long time ago. Up until this year I had no problems and now get current no reads so have upgraded to version 7. I had big problems backing up TV DVDs and can now do this with no problems. I had trouble backing up many releases such as Sony and Disney Films in 2010 and can now do so succesfully withthe upgrade.

DVD Fab is my most favourite burning program and has hardly ever let me down. If it has it is due a faulty DVD and not the actual program.

Originally posted by ringdown View Post
    Firstly how do you get a lifetime subscription? I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how.
    Hi,

Click on this link:

Support > Resend Key

You'll need your original email in order to be found in Fab's database.
    It doesn't have to be a working email acct, but in this event, you'll have to change it. There is a dropdown for this as well.

Be certain to request the Fab6.x/7.x (all in one e-mail).

This should grandfather you to lifetime subscriptions to DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile.
    The only caveat here is that your purchase would have had to pre-date the cutoff date, May 8, 2008
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X