This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failed to burn x men origins

failed to burn x men origins, due to opening session (like before u scan the movie)a message had appeared DIGITAL COPY FROM 20TH CENTURY FOX-asking for a request to download digital copy of Wolverine,unlike before- u just directly scan the movies afterwards you'll be ready to burn it!!!

i have successfully backed up the DVD version, main movie, PathPlayer always enabled

another user was able to backup the Blu-ray version by disabling the preview.

Comment

This sound like it is BR+.

Can't really tell as the OP didn't give any details and has posted in "General Questions"
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab is unable to copy disc 2 of X-Men Origins as that is ONLY a digital copy of the movie, Insert disc 1 and try again

Comment

No PathPlayer

I've been having issues using the Single Disc version. I had the same opening session issue. From another thread I saw advise to disable Path Player. This got me passed the opening session bit at least. Copying now. Will report back on outcome.

EDIT: Disabling Path Player successfully made a copy of the single DVD disc version. See if it works for you
          Last edited by anonunga; 10-12-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X