X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended video editing software?

Hi

I wish to convert some tuition DVDs using DVD to Mobile onto my Ipod so I can watch it on the fly.

As I only need certain sections of each DVD, can anyone recommend some video editing software for this purpose?

(I know it is possible to select particular chapters from the DVD, but the chapters invariably don't always fall in the right place so I end up with extra video at the beginning/end of the section).

I have looked around on the web, & I tried a free trial but the software (Nero) only appeared to work on home movies as it wouldn't let me drop my converted files in to work on.

(For info: I am running windows XP, home service pack 3)

Many thanks in advance

This DVDFab forum and asking such things is not alllowed as other software like you ask for is competitors to DVDFab.

Comment

Editing Software

Sorry, I didn't realise

So are you saying DVDfab supply this type of software?- if so, please let me know what it's called and I will happily buy it.

Thanks

Comment

It is not that DVDFab has a product that does exactly what you want. It is that something that does what you want will likely compete with DVDFab in other ways. I'd suggest a forum that is not product specific.

Comment

Hi Complication,
          thanks for all your help, I will try that

regards

Comment

Working...
          X