This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Lifetime purchase question

I have sent a question off to the sales staff, but am posting here, as I may get a faster response.

When one purchases a lifetime membership, does this just cover the current version? Or does it cover all future version. Thus, I mean, does it only cover version 7, or will it cover new versions, like a version 8, 9, 10, etc.?

thanks everyone
    Matt

p.s. I may not check this forum all the time, nor do I expect an immediate answer, however if you can take the time to message me privately or email me, I would appreciate that.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-17-2010, 11:53 PM. Reason: Removed e-mail address---not a good idea to post it on an open forum

Lifetime means lifetime......
    You are covered for future versions and updates.

Comment

For example, I have had a lifetime subscription since with Version 3. Over 6 years !!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks Gruñón for responding.

Same to you GregiBoy, however if you have been a user since version 3, I believe you still fall under the lifetime no matter what clause before they made people pay for updates.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB253 View Post
          Thanks Gruñón for responding.

Same to you GregiBoy, however if you have been a user since version 3, I believe you still fall under the lifetime no matter what clause before they made people pay for updates.
          There has never been a charge for updates as long as your license is not expired.

Comment

I have lifetime for all modules but have had lifetime for DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile since V3 which used to be called DVDFab Platinum. I bought the rest of the modules later as they became available and have not had to purchase again when it went from V5 to V6 or from V6 to V7

Comment

Working...
            X