Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have to purcase BlueRay to BlueRay?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to purcase BlueRay to BlueRay?

I have successfully updated (never to expire) DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile, from ver. 5 to 7.8.0.2 However, Blue ray to Blue Ray, Blue Ray to Mobile, File to Mobile and File Mover remain as "trial user". All is "enabled: yes", and the update expire time is "never be used".
    No matter what I do, my new licence key won't stick (the old key and "trial user" keeps coming back). I am beginning to think that I am supposed to purchase the Blue Ray to Blue Ray software?
    I would really appreciate any help.

Let's see if I understand you correctly.
    You purchased lifetime DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile
    and the Fab About screen displays Enabled and Never Expire for these two modules?...correct?

You did not purchase the other modules mentioned and they display
    Trial User, Enabled and Never Be Used
    correct?

You're all set if this is the case.
    You don't need to purchase other modules unless, of course, you want those modules as well

If not, or I've somehow misunderstood the problem, please post a screenshot, but be certain to remove your license info.
    Also, you should read through and follow the instructions here:
    DVDFab Registration Key Problems?
    Last edited by maineman; 07-20-2010, 05:41 PM. Reason: added link
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks Maineman for your reply. I apologize for not having a screen shot to simplify everything. Your first two questions are correct, and I did not purchase any Blu-ray modules - I am just a little confused as to whether or not they become a part of my purchase of dvd to dvd/module. During the update stage I was asked if I wanted to include these four Blu-ray modules with the update, which I did – but it’s these four modules that are the cause of my misunderstanding. I.e. why they remain as “trial user”, while my two dvd to dvd/mobile modules that I bought updated successfully, with me as the licensee.
      What I am trying to get my head around is this: Are these four Blu-ray modules free add-on’s to my updated purchase of dvd to dvd/mobile, or are they software totally separate from what I bought, and are on offer for trial/sale, should I want it?
      PS If you are able to decrypt all this, then you are doing a lot better than my Mom - she always said that I was a confusing little beggar!!!

Comment

The other modules you did not purchase ("four Blu-ray modules") are avaialble as "trial" software and not free add-ons.
        Those that you "trial" will expire in 30-days (disabled), those that you don't will remain enabled as trials.

Sound like everything is as it should be.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X