This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvdfab and blu-ray

I am thinking of getting a blu-ray player and start ripping whole Blu-Ray discs at full quality with menu and all to my Hard Drive. Does DVDFAB handle ripping Blu-Ray to a HD efficiently?

Yes it does.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by jroger21 View Post
      I am thinking of getting a blu-ray player and start ripping whole Blu-Ray discs at full quality with menu and all to my Hard Drive. Does DVDFAB handle ripping Blu-Ray to a HD efficiently?

Thats a lot of Data to be ripping to your Hard Drive. I have 4 TBs in raid 1 and it sucks ripping to the HD. its easier to rip to a disc

Comment

Originally posted by rogo43 View Post
        Thats a lot of Data to be ripping to your Hard Drive. I have 4 TBs in raid 1 and it sucks ripping to the HD. its easier to rip to a disc
        I don't have a problem ripping to HDD, and if I don't have the media to burn to, I just move it to an external until I get the media.

Comment

i am ripping my movies like that for my windows media center...

Comment

Originally posted by jroger21 View Post
            i am ripping my movies like that for my windows media center...
            Hi jroger21,
            Are you planing on playback from your PC ?

Comment

from my windows media center PC yes...My buddy does the same thing and already has a ton of titles....works just fine

Comment

It only rips Blu-rays that do not have BD+ protection.

Blu-rays like "Bones" or "The Unit", etc., that have BD+ protection cannot be ripped with DVDFab.

They keep on saying that DVDFab will conquer this BD+, but I will believe it when I see it.

Comment

Working...
                X