This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software Updates

I was wondering if there is an E-mail or some sort of notification for new updates. I don't remember anything letting me know there was an update. If you do not have something can you create something like either an updater on the software when launched or an e-mail notification. Thanks

PS I searched and came up with nothing I hope this isn't a re-thread of something already asked.

That option is already available and is located in common settings of DVDFab the green dot with check mark top right of program. You need to have check for updates checked in order for it to work but the only problem with that is it does not tell you if a new beta is available

Comment

Originally posted by CCamando View Post
      I was wondering if there is an E-mail or some sort of notification for new updates. I don't remember anything letting me know there was an update. If you do not have something can you create something like either an updater on the software when launched or an e-mail notification. Thanks

PS I searched and came up with nothing I hope this isn't a re-thread of something already asked.
      The easiest way is to do as I do now, check this Forum regularly.

Comment

Working...
      X