This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration showing as expired!!!!

I purchased full version of bluray-bluray about two or three wks ago. I tried using software today and noticed how the homepage of software shows bluray - bluray as expired. the last time i used it there was some sort of number script. Either way I am unable to utilize software. Trying to burn to hd but getting error that tells me to "please specify path of Nero or ImgBurn at first. This error has never popped up and I guess it might have something to do with the registration key showing expired. I already removed and reloaded software and key but getting the same results.

Hmmm, strange error message. I don't recall having seen it, but it makes sense to start troubleshooting the registration

For starters, run through GregiBoy's list and follow the instructions as described.
    Hopefully, you've not already done this.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Please follow the instructions in the "Registration key Problems?" thread to resolve this issue.

Maineman, you were too quick for me !!!

But I was quicker than Grumpy !!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Many Thanks

I followed the instructions on the first part of the troubleshooting tool and and seems to be working for now. Thats awesome!! Thanks for all of the prompt responses and hopefully this is the end of my minor issues.

Comment

Glad to hear that all is good !!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by cyrus530 View Post
            I followed the instructions on the first part of the troubleshooting tool and and seems to be working for now. Thats awesome!! Thanks for all of the prompt responses and hopefully this is the end of my minor issues.
            Glad to hear you're up and running again.

@GregiBoy, so out of 3 old farts responding, I was first?
            I guess at my age, it's still cause for celebration...
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yeah, Grumpy cheated and deleted his.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Yeah, Grumpy cheated and deleted his.
                I was hoping no one saw I was third in line before I got it deleted.

Comment

Gotta be quick to beat GregiBoy !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X