X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration and changing computers

Hi,

My trial period of the DVD to DVD version has just expired. I've found the product very reliable and want to register a copy. I see from the product information that a licence allows me to use two copies on different computers.

I'm planning on replacing my desktop PC in the near future but I want to register a copy of DVDFab on this machine to use for now. Can I de-register it later and use the same registration on the new machine in a couple of months, or will I use up one of the registrations if I use it on this machine now? (I'd like to reserve the spare registration for a HTPC I plan on building soon.)

Thanks in advance.

Magnie

There is no such thing as a "spare registration".
    You will have a registration key that may be used on two computers as long as you are only using one of them at a time.

Simply install Fab on your new machine and register it with your key.
    Be sure you save the key in a safe place such as a memory stick for future use.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnie View Post
      I'm planning on replacing my desktop PC in the near future but I want to register a copy of DVDFab on this machine to use for now
      Don't forget to wipe the HD on that old computer if you no longer use it and/or plan to sell it so no body gets your license info = blacklisted key

Comment

Working...
      X