Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a few problems yesterday with Mcafee quaranteeimg the latest down load but worked fine this morning so presumably Mcafee has fixed the problem.

Comment

I was having the same problem as davidh all day friday and saturday. I then ran a complete scan of my computer and then tried again this morning after reading this thread. the file was downloaded without any issues from McAfee

Comment

Yes it is now working perfectly here too this morning.

At least they corrected the promblem promptly after I (and maybe others) told them about it.

See what happens next release.

Comment

For the last 15 years, the first thing I do with any new computer is to remove McAfee or Norton from the program list. Both are known to be far more trouble than they are worth. There are plenty of free programs that will do the job much better.

Comment

All seems okay now with the download and the actual 7-0-9-0, hope it is okay now with future releases.

I have now used 7-0-9-0 with NO problems, ironically I thought, NOT planned that way, after the problems with McAfee, it was Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang.

Thank you to all at DVD Fab once again for the excellent product.

Comment

Working...
            X