Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to have to say this but this DVDFab forum and not the place to compare DVDFab with other programs whether it freeware or not. CUDA works when doing Blu-ray and is best to have as it will cut the time down by about half if used and will lesson the workload on the CPU which is good

Comment

No worries AGJ I understand. I guess I have always used Fab as a decrypter and never really thought of it as competitor to the aforementioned programs in the past.

Maybe next GPU upgrade I may have to jump back to to green camp and give it a go.

Comment

Ok what proceeder I need to do to transfer my legit copy of DVDfab on my new machine?

Comment

You would need a key. You should have it from previous registration, if not - you can request another one. Download DVDFab again, install "as administrator" (very important!!!!) and register it.
          Please note, you still can have DVDFab on old machine, just do not run both instances at the same time. your key will be blacklisted and you can lose your license.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X