X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey Question about DVDFabPasskey

Hello all,

I love this program it's great im talking about DVDFab i mean.
    I am new to Blu-Ray i have searched the forums but i can't find what im looking for.

I just want to know exactly how do u use this passkey utility ?, do u just run it before running DVDFab or is there options to make it select it and use it from within DVDFab ?.

Sorry if i sound noobish but i am sorta well with Blu-Ray i am.

Im just trying to save a lot of time wasting is all.

I backed up my copy of Transformers - Revenge of the fallen to an LG BD-R 25 gig 4x disc. Movie was bought in Australia so i guess it's AU region coded.

It works fine but i have to admit i stuffed up because i forgot to setup the AWS speed thingymaboby in Imageburn so imageburn just went flatout tried to write at 12 but was made to write at 10X the drives max speed.

Stupid me but i have tested that disc it works fine i was very suprised it work without hastles or pauses, skips seems to work just like it was written at a slow speed.

My burner is a BH10LS30 LG 10x burner if u needed to know.

One last ? i have searched a lot on the net for firmware updates for this drive but can't find any is there any updated fireware for this drive at all if anyone knows please let me know where to get it would be great.

LG sites seem odd to me i have an LG - GH22NS50 DVD-DL 22x drive and seriosly i searched nearly every LG website i can find and found very little info for this drive and or for the Blu-Ray drive.

Im pretty sure the blu-ray drive is know by a different model code in other regions of the world.

Both Drives were bought from Brisbane Australia i have even messaged LG in the past and they gave my a link guess what there own link contained 0 info about the drive i asked about so not a great deal of help from them sadly.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help sorry about long post sorta like a hello everyone hows things cyas.

Originally posted by blakesimber View Post
    I just want to know exactly how do u use this passkey utility ?, do u just run it before running DVDFab or is there options to make it select it and use it from within DVDFab ?.
    DVDFab and Passkey do not mix! If you using DVDFab, please exit Passkey (you can right-click on tray icon ->exit)
    Passkey is on-a-fly decryptor and meant to be used with other programs that do not have protection removal capabilities. I.e. if you want use program like Nero to create image file of your disc, normally Nero will produce error message due to encryption (protection) on a disc. Passkey, however removes it and handing out "clean" disc to Nero... I hope it make sense to you, everything else is in manuals and tutorials on DVDFab.com
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Thanks for the Reply IPopov50

Yes that makes perfect sense to me i just was not 100% sure if it was only meant for dvdfab but now i know it's like other software sort of program thanks again
      Last edited by Guest; 08-05-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X