This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live CD

Anyone know how to create a bootable disc to run DVDFab? I'm a Linux user and have to reboot into Windows every time I need to do a disc copy. A Live CD for this would be better. I dual-boot WinXP(Pro) and Linux (Mint8).
    I tried running DVDFab inside Linux with "Wine" but no can do... if anyone has any tips for this it would be an even better route for me. Thanks!

Linux is not supported by Fab nor this forum but I will leave this post stand so that any interested member may comment,

Your query would be better addressed on a Linux forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Linux is not supported by Fab nor this forum but I will leave this post stand so that any interested member may comment,

Your query would be better addressed on a Linux forum.
      My question concerns creating a Live CD which is independent of the OS. I am aware that DVDFab must be run under Windows.

Comment

You are not understanding my comments.

To create a OS Bootable CD containing a workable version of Fab is beyond the purview of this forum and as I said, would be better asked on an OS Forum.
        Last edited by GregiBoy; 08-11-2010, 10:31 PM.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This may be what you need.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X