This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lens cleaner

sorry about hijackeing this thread, could any one till me about on how to get a lins cleaner?, and if so how to use it! Iv'e also have to reset DMA for dvdfab every time I use dvdfab, it prompts to restart pc to make it stick in the drop down features, but even after I do that, I still have to do that again, Also have CoreAVC does the same thing! Imgburn I have no problem with! It's there every time and I check every time to see no problem! Never had this problem before on any version!, till know! Also had to check CoreAVC every time which I thought that was suppose to happen, cause my old pc couldn't detect it! Is there any way I can make these stick and don't have to check every time with dvdfab drop down list! It has worked before on all other versions! Useing version 9.0.9.3,9.0.9.0, only having problems with these versions! Any suggestions!, mybe I'm doing something wrong!, and by the way I check on lins cleaners, there's so many which is one of the best? I also check with SONY. com for a lins cleaner for my blu-ray player, but was told they don't have one for know, but will in the near future! I f you can help would greatly appreciated!

Moved your post to a thread of it own. When in doubt start a new thread

Comment

Working...
    X