Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to de-activate DVD-DVD & DVD-Mobile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Do I need to de-activate DVD-DVD & DVD-Mobile?

Trying to stay legit. Here's my question:

Purchased DVD-DVD, DVD-Mobile, BD-BD, & BD-Mobile. Used the Armageddon registration method to register all 4 products at once on one of my PCs.

However, I've found that I do not use DVD-DVD & DVD-Mobile on that machine...only BD-mobile (for which I still need the BD-BD license as well, I know).

I want to deactivate the DVD-DVD & DVD-mobile on the first PC and register those 2 products (using the individual registration files) on a different PC.

As I understand it, it violates the license to use the licensed products on two machines at once, so I'd just as soon take the DVD products off the first machine since they are not used there, at all.

Could someone PM me with instructions to remove the two DVD product licenses from that first PC?

Thanx.

-Wapitikev
    When breaking digital locks becomes outlawed, only outlaws will break digital locks...and watch movies in whatever format they want to, without annoying adverts and messages, etc.

do a clean uninstall and do not keep the registration info when asked. Run CCleaner and then reinstall and just use the key for the option you want to install

Comment

kev, I am pretty sure that the use at any one time applies to individual modules and if you are not using the same modules at the same time, you shouldn't have a problem.

eg I have always used one machine for ripping only and another for mobile only and have never had a problem.

Perhaps Fengtao or a developer would like to comment?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X