This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Combine Two 25G BDs?

Again, this question might have been asked before.

Question: Due to the cost of 50G BD-Rs, I have so far split a few BD movies of more than the 25G BD-Rs can contain into 2 parts consisting of two 25G BD-Rs. Now I decided to back them up to hard drives, can I combine those two 25G BD-Rs into one folder or one 50G BD-R under the current DVDFAB programs?

How: If yes, how? Please give detailed step by step instructions.

Any Other Options: If not, is there any other options that can accomplish what I intend to achieve? Again, please provide detailed instructions.

If my questions are stupid, please don't feel annoyed. Thanks,

Not possible with Fab as there is no merge function for Blu-ray. You would have to look to a 3rd party re-authoring software and frankly, even if you found one, I wouldn't do it.

Re: the cost, why not just rip to another hdd and play it via a media player?
    Much more cost effective and a heck of a lot easier.
    I've just been doing BD for a few months and I haven't burnt one yet...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

As Maineman said, get with the new technology.

It is as cheap as chips & cuts out all the BS.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Very good and practical solutions.

Many thanks,

Comment

Oh Brother,

I am starting to feel like Billy Graham on a crusade!!!

Another convert and an "OLD FART" also!!!

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Not possible with Fab as there is no merge function for Blu-ray. You would have to look to a 3rd party re-authoring software and frankly, even if you found one, I wouldn't do it.

Re: the cost, why not just rip to another hdd and play it via a media player?
          Much more cost effective and a heck of a lot easier.
          I've just been doing BD for a few months and I haven't burnt one yet...
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Oh Billy,

You made me laugh--at myself for being such a stupid, but convertible, stude.

Thanks, again,

Comment

Working...
            X