X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab HD Decrypter

Dear Friends

Let say I have already 1:1 BDMV Folder Structure or ISO Blu-Ray discs on my HDD without any protection.

Do I need DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray to create Movie Only or
    DVDFab HD Decrypter will be enough?

As far as I understand English there is an information, that both modules are the same, the main difference is that DVDFab HD Decrypter has a limited number of protection removal, but if I have already my BD copies without protections, it's no more needed of using DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray? Is this correct?

Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

not sure as I have Lifetime for all modules but give it a try to find out. I do know one thing the free DVDFab HD Decryptor does not compress anything and will not burn to blank disc as well. So if the main movie is bigger than a BD25 then you will need a BD50

Comment

Dear AGJ

I need to create MainMovieOnly from my 1:1 BDMV Folder Structure without any compression, I hold my whole BD Collection on HDD (at the moment 4x 1,5 TB), so I don't need to burn it on any media. I play my movies directly from HDD connected to Dune HD Base 3.0.

So DVDFab HD Decrypter will do a work for me instead of using DVDFab Blu-Ray to Blu-Ray module or does it have any features or benefits of using, which Decrypter doesn't?

Best regards.

Sincerely
      VAMET

Comment

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter

Give the link above a read as it explains the restrictions on the Free DVDFab HD Decryptor. For Blu-ray only up to MKB10 is supported while above that you will need to purchase. Not sure what that is but I think it is the BD+ protection but if BD+ and copy protection been removed already it might work but you will have to try to find out

Comment

And to be quite honest, if you expect support on this forum, most of us are fully subscribed members and because of this, cannot test the cheap arse shit.

So, basically if you want to go cheap, you are on your own.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dear GregiBoy

I don't want to ofend anybody, but please don't try to blame me, that I would like to have knowledge, which software DVDFab is the most suitable for me. You know, you wouldn't buy Ferrari cars for travelling for 200 m road, you would buy bicycle.

I am a new person, a potencialy customer, who would like to know, what is the most suitable module from DVDFab softwares.

If it's a "crime" to use DVDFab HD Decrypter for free, which will do a work for me, so what is the purpose of use paid version of software? DVDFab HD Decrypter is a free version release by the same "company" as far as I know.

It's very sad, if people here will not talk and don't share with their knowledge with somebody, who uses a free version. For me it's absurd and as long as I will live, I will not buy anything, what I will never used.

Maybe DVDFab HD Decrypter is not suitable for me, I am trying to understand this, so I ask here questions. If you know better place or people who would answer for my question, please give me the link.

Best regards.

Sincerely
            VAMET

Comment

That is not what I am saying at all.

What I Am saying is that most senior contibutors to this forum have subscribed to Fab for a large numbers of years and do not have the abilty to use the free version because of this, so they will be unable to help you.

You must understand that after 30 days, the free version kicks in but if it you have subscribed all features are available to you and the FREE shit does no even feature.

If this is unclear in English, I will translate to Dutch in my next answer.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dear GregiBoy

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                That is not what I am saying at all.

What I Am saying is that most senior contibutors to this forum have subscribed to Fab for a large numbers of years and do not have the abilty to use the free version because of this, so they will be unable to help you.
                I understand this part.

You must understand that after 30 days, the free version kicks in but if it you have subscribed all features are available to you and the FREE shit does no even feature.
                Correct me, if I am wrong. DVDFab HD Decrypter you may use, because it never expires, even after 30 days of Trial version, but when you will buy other available modules, the free version od Decrypter is no longer available?
                That's what you wanna say?

If this is unclear in English, I will translate to Dutch in my next answer.
                I don't speak Dutch, but you may try Polish.

PS. You may try to answer for my questions here, because you are Paid User of DVDFab - URL.

Best regards.

Sincerely
                Last edited by VAMET; 08-23-2010, 11:35 AM.
                VAMET

Comment

Hi VAMET,

If you need compress and burning, you should use DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, or else you can use DVDFab HD Decrytper.

Best Regards,
                  Fengtao
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Dear fengtao

Thank you for your reply.
                    I am looking at DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper, because I have found that can make .m2ts standalone file from BDMV Folder Structure.
                    I need to test it, because I don't know answers for my questions - URL.

Best regards.

Sincerely
                    VAMET

Comment

Working...
                    X