X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet connection

hi all

I know this is a silly question, my brother is thinking about getting a computer and buying dvdfab. My main question is I'm taking my laptop down where he lives for a week, he lives quite far from me, I was just wondering if I can show him how it works without a Internet connection. I didn't want to take a chance and ruin something without the intranet connected. So basically does dvdfab work without an Internet connection. I know to some this is a silly question but every question is silly if you don't know the answers. Thank you all for your time.
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Originally posted by tdk View Post
    hi all

I know this is a silly question, my brother is thinking about getting a computer and buying dvdfab. My main question is I'm taking my laptop down where he lives for a week, he lives quite far from me, I was just wondering if I can show him how it works without a Internet connection. I didn't want to take a chance and ruin something without the intranet connected. So basically does dvdfab work without an Internet connection. I know to some this is a silly question but every question is silly if you don't know the answers. Thank you all for your time.
    As I understand it, IF you are just doing DVD to DVD as I do you do NOT need the Internet, in fact I now always turn it off when I am using DVD Fab, but I believe you do need it for Blurays.

Comment

Internet connection

hi

Thank you so much for your quick reply, I will try on dvd to dvd only. It's just I did not want to try it and it ruined my dvdfab. Thank you for your quick reply and time
      :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

Originally posted by tdk View Post
        hi

Thank you so much for your quick reply, I will try on dvd to dvd only. It's just I did not want to try it and it ruined my dvdfab. Thank you for your quick reply and time
        No worries.

Good luck, it should work fine DVD to DVD with no Internet connection.

Comment

Working...
        X