This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile

I just downloaded DVDFab 8.0.0.5, what happen to DVD to Mobile? I bought it and it is still in 7, but it is now gone in 8. I am missing something here?

Originally posted by tmckin1211 View Post
    I just downloaded DVDFab 8.0.0.5, what happen to DVD to Mobile? I bought it and it is still in 7, but it is now gone in 8. I am missing something here?
    Yes, you do. You missing release notes, you missing Admin's message, you missing new website, and quite a few other things. DVD to DVD is DVDFab DVD Copy now, and DVD to Mobile is DVDFab DVD Ripper
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Yes, you do. You missing release notes, you missing Admin's message, you missing new website, and quite a few other things. DVD to DVD is DVDFab DVD Copy now, and DVD to Mobile is DVDFab DVD Ripper
      I guess I missed alot. Sorry, I was in a hurry and just downloaded the new release and didn't pay any attention to the release notes or the new webpage and I never saw anything from the Adminstration. By the way where did the Admin post these changes, so I can read why the changes and what changed.

Did I miss why and when this was all done. I read the forum from time to time, I must of missed all the things above.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X