This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you use dvd ripper for you tube

i would like to download/record youtube videos to dvd with dvdfab ripper can anyone tell me how to do this many thanks.

Moving this thread to General Questions
    Last edited by maineman; 08-30-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: Thread moved

No can do.
    DVD Ripper is a conversion application used to convert dvd video content to various file formats so that you can play them on devices such as iPod, iPad, PS3, Xbox, cell phones, media players, etc., etc.

It cannot do the reverse, ie., it cannot take these other file formats and convert to dvd video compliant structure.

It also has no utility to download anything
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by memphis77 View Post
      i would like to download/record youtube videos to dvd with dvdfab ripper can anyone tell me how to do this many thanks.
      DVD Ripper only works on DVDs not file format that you asking about. Now Video converter can convert certain format to other format but they not DVD complaint video. You would have to check your DVD player to see if you can play a MPEG-4 file or DivX or other that on DVD as that only way to play from a DVD. Here link below to the Overview of Video Converter to read about and see if it what you need
      . Also first you will need to download the video from youtube to computer before you can use DVDFab on it

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        DVD Ripper only works on DVDs not file format that you asking about. Now Video converter can convert certain format to other format but they not DVD complaint video. You would have to check your DVD player to see if you can play a MPEG-4 file or DivX or other that on DVD as that only way to play from a DVD. Here link below to the Overview of Video Converter to read about and see if it what you need
        . Also first you will need to download the video from youtube to computer before you can use DVDFab on it

http://www.dvdfab.com/video-converter.htm
        many thanks guys for the info and help.

Comment

Working...
        X