Compatibility Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatibility Issues

I'm thinking about upgrading XP-PRO 32Bit to Windows 7 64Bit , total memory to 6 Gb . & add a Corsair Force 120 Gb SSD to my system .. What Compatibilities Issues can I expect for DVDFab Blu-ray Copy ?

Shouldn't be too many based on those specs. Many people in the forum are using Windows 7 64 bit - myself included. Video cards will vary depending on whether you can use some of the Cuda support or not. Just a matter of playing with settings until you are happy.

Comment

I moved your thread to General Chat...and no, I don't think it was "wrong" to post in the Blu-ray subforum,
      I just think this is a better fit and you'll be more visible here.

What are running for a cpu?
      What video card?

I'm asking not so much for compatibility issues, but more toward convenience and efficacy.
      If you're compressing and/or converting, you'll want a decent amount of horsepower.
      I'd hate to see you spend your hard-earned $ and be frustrated with the time it takes.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X