This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio

I am trying to put DVDs on my PC to watch on Microsoft Media Center or WMP. I now have DVDFab HD Decrypter 6.1.2.0. All the Video_TS contents (4.19 GB) are there and the audio folder is there but it has no contents. This also happened with another decrypter I tried. (soft32.com)
    Please Help. I eventually would like to put a movie or two on my phone.

Thanks

Dennis

I think you'll need to d/l a codec package to be able to watch video_ts content in wmc or wmp. K Lite works great for me http://www.codecguide.com/download_mega.htm you'll have a couple packages to choose from but the "Full" package should be alll you need but if you don't want to use codecs you'll have to d/l VLC media player (link in my sig and its free) (btw I was only giving you a heads up on the best way to get your problems viewed and answered quickly, I'm just an end user like yourself.)

Comment

Did some searching awhile ago and downloaded this: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/ac3...lter_1_45b.exe (an audio decoder or converter)
      and it seems to be working. Going to try a few more DVDs. But I still have a couple questions. #1: Was that download all I needed? #2:The Audio_TS folder is still empty. Would it load on a memory card with audio? Kind of new to this stuff and have been playing with this for a few days now.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

I only use K Lite and never had problems. later when you convert these files to a mobile format you may need more codecs but thats a wait and see thing if you get playback or not but I would say if using wmc or wmp you will need more for the mobile options. as for the audio folder being empty, thats completely normal.

Comment

I will look into the K Lite. i noticed on the DVDFab menu of options after a DVD is put in it only gives me the option to copy dvd video_ts folder and not the Audio. ??? Also it asks if I am going DVD to DVD. N option to go DVD to PC???
          would the K Lite program do the converting the files to the mobile format.
          I am trying another dvd now. If it works I will find out how to convert them later.

Thanks

Comment

For converting to mobile format, you need to use "DVD to Mobile" and you do not need the K-Lite pack.

THe AC-3 filter is all you need at the moment.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the info!!!

Comment

Do I choose convert to mobile or wmv. (windows media viewer??) I have a new HTC Imiago with verizon. Thanks

Comment

Mate,

I posted a profile for my HTC Touch HD which should give you a start. It's in the "New Profiles" section of the forum.

I used a WMV profile before I modified it to this one as I like using the Windows Media Library and Player on the Windows Mobile based smartphones.

Hope this helps !!!
                  GB

PS: It would be better if you had started a new thread as this is a new topic.
                  Last edited by GregiBoy; 10-26-2009, 11:41 PM.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

K..... Thanks

Comment

I use WMV (Windows Media Video) format for all videos on my HTC and WMA (Windows Media Audio) for all my audio tracks.

Just covering something that you asked before and W&B did answer.

The AUDIO_TS directory is usually contained in the DVD structure because of the DVD specs but it is usually empty unless the disk is a DVD Audio disk.

Comment

Working...
                      X