FLV to DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other FLV to DVD

I have been trying to figure out how to use DVDFab to convert FLV's from youtube directly onto a DVD.
    i can convert to .VOB in format factory, and then burn with NERO, but DVDFab Merge is so much faster than nero at making DVD's from VIDEO_TS folders, that i am hoping to use it in for FLV to DVD.
    Any suggestions ?

DVDFab does not convert file format to DVD compliant at this time and no idea when that will be possible. You can give DVDFab Video Converter a try to convert to avi,wmv or other

Comment

Originally posted by DVDDUNCE View Post
      I have been trying to figure out how to use DVDFab to convert FLV's from youtube directly onto a DVD.
      i can convert to .VOB in format factory, and then burn with NERO, but DVDFab Merge is so much faster than nero at making DVD's from VIDEO_TS folders, that i am hoping to use it in for FLV to DVD.
      Any suggestions ?
      Yes, I have a way to do it that works using Firefox's "Download Helper." It will appear as a three ball icon to the right of the "home" icon. Use it to download and convert the FLV's to your hard drive. Then you can use a free program called "DVD Flick" to add the video to a task (multiple videos if you would like) and burn them to a DVD. I've done it a few times, works great. Easy tutorals abound online if you have questions regarding settings, etc.

Comment

flv to dvd

Mike -
        i did as you suggested and dvd flick burned them fine. thanks.

i did find tho, that flv's that i had downloaded thru RealPlayer were considered un-usable by DVD Flick. but once i used a diffferent downloader, just like clockwork.

Comment

Working...
        X