No announcement yet.

ISO to Hard Drive to Blue ray player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not trying to be rude, but you obviously need to have more understanding of the terminology & concepts, eg a H264 encode can be ISO, BR Disc, DVD Disk, MKV File, AVI File, MP4 file.

H264 refers to the video encoding and again can have varying parameters in all of the above formats.

Then you have the audio encoding side of the equation.

And then what the device will actually support side of the equation.

Yes, the forum is the place to ask questions but it is not a place for handholding for those that are not prepared to do a little research and learning themselves.

You have to start doing what all of us here have done over the years, try and research. All it costs is a little of your and your computers time.

Sunny, this user does not just want to play an ISO on his PC so your comment is not really useful.

Originally posted by The Machine View Post
    first yeah i just took a look and found it's still a iso... but a question on a forum is still a question...no need to be rude GregiBoy

i back my dvd up using decrypter, then hitting it with dvdshrink and finally nero so yeah im looking to do something new...blu ray off the hard drive to the tv..... is this not a place to ask questions? if you cant help thats fine you can keep quiet
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

well thanks for everyone's help, i will use Blu-ray copy to back my movie up on my hard drive, then use handbrake to convert them to a mkv file and finally playing them off my external hard drive on my tv using a wd tv live device.

Comment

Working...
      X