Viewing Blu-ray from HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Blu-ray from HDD

Just a novice, trying to find best way to view blu-ray once they are copied to hdd.
    Seems some blu-rays have a single large file in stream that will play the entire movie, and others have multiple files that will only play as individuals. Any help with the best way to view blu-rays from hdd would be great…Thanks to all!

TMT3 is a very recommended playback software.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Besides the best player on the planet recommended by Blazkowicz, when playing BDs, do NOT play just the file(s), as in the m2ts files. This will cause you no end of issues if you do. Like most players won't recognize the HD audio stream if played by file. The best way is to play either by folder with ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre, MPC-Home Cinema, etc. or create an ISO file and mount with DVDFab Virtual Drive and play that with ArcSoft, MPC, VLC, CyberLink PowerDVD, etc. The way I play mine is by folder in ArcSoft(as a paid player) and MPC-Home Cinema(free player), but some people like ISOs.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to help...I will try the ISO suggestion

Comment

Working...
        X