Using DvdFab with my decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Using DvdFab with my decrypter

I would like to know if there is a way that I can disable DvdFab's decrypter and use my own preferred one if I choose to do so. When I start the program
    I am notified of other decrypters that could interfere. The functionality of this program is great I just don't like being tied to any one specific choice. Thanks for any input.

NO there is not a way and never will be as far as I know

Comment

Just disable removement of protections in DVDFab.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Originally posted by deltatom View Post
        I would like to know if there is a way that I can disable DvdFab's decrypter and use my own preferred one if I choose to do so.
        Yes, it's a simple procedure as described by Blazkowicz.
        To be safe, I'd suggest unticking all of the "Protection" options found in Common Settings > Protection > DVD > Blu-ray.
        (You might have to tinker with PathPlayer, but I'd leave it unticked as your default setting).

BTW, you could follow this procedure should you choose DVDFab Passkey as your decrypter; running multiple decrypters from any source can cause issues.
        A caveat to this, on the rare occasion a disc fails to decrypt, you just might find running 2 decrypters will do the trick...no guarantees though...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X