Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab to mobile - ps3

Hi.

Currently I have 15 vob files roughly 1.5 gb each. They are episodes from the tv series Supernatural.

I would like to convert them so the ps3 will play them. I can see 2 modes, either
    Playstation 3 or Playstation 3 Vob pass through. I cannot find any information on vob pass through, and do not know what it means.

Basically, size of output files does not matter to me. Quality is the only thing that matters.
    What settings would I be best to use? I have seen a few guides and am currently reading over them, not finding much about vob pass through though.

Thankyou.

The VOB passthrough option knits all the various files in the main movie into one file. It passes all video and audio through with no loss of quality. Your PS3 will play .VOB and this is the best quality option. Keep in mind the PS3 uses FAT32 file system so you have to deal with the 4GB size limit.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

It would seem that you already have the VOB files in a playable format for the PS3 (DVD spec would limit the files to 1GB). Have you tried playing them directly? You may need to rename them as MPG depending on how you are getting them to the PS3.

Comment

Working...
      X