Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Media taiyo yuden

hi all

Just a quick question regarding taiyo yuden dvd, I have heard a lot of people saying these are the best media around. I just checked eBay and I've seen some, that says taiyo yuden jvc gold dvd+r , I would just wandering if these was any good as it says jvc on them. I don't want to buy them if they're not the right ones. Thank you in advance for all your help.
    :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Taiyo Yuden bought JVC and they are now using the Taiyo Yuden MID I bought myself a 25 pack each of DVD+R and DVD-R 16x Archival Grade and 1 pack of the 50 pack Premium Gold Branded from blankmedia.ca. The burn results were pretty good and as expected for TY media but no where near the quality of burn I get from the Taiyo Yuden media I usually buy

Comment

what do u mean by quality of burn?

Comment

taiyo yuden

Thank you AGJ for your quick reply. I think I will stick with my verbatim i use . Once again thank you for your time I appreciate it.
        :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

Originally posted by tdk View Post
          Thank you AGJ for your quick reply. I think I will stick with my verbatim i use . Once again thank you for your time I appreciate it.
          The results were still good for Taiyo Yuden media just not the kind I am used to having but I guess they were about the same as Verbatim so good choice to stick with them for now

Comment

Originally posted by tdk View Post
            Just a quick question regarding taiyo yuden dvd, I have heard a lot of people saying these are the best media around.
            Just my quick $.02.
            Generally, TY is considered "the best". As with any brand, I'm not certain you can say this is true of every MID.
            For SL burns, I use YUDEN000 T02 000 exclusively. These are DVD+R 8X Silver Thermal Lacquer...the JVC label is now JDPR-ZZ-SB8, but these are still the same YUDEN T02 000 and still made in Japan at the TY facilities.

Best SL media on the planet...JMO (and everyone else that uses 'em)
            Last edited by maineman; 10-10-2010, 01:05 AM. Reason: typo
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              Just my quick $.02.
              Generally, TY is considered "the best". As with any brand, I'm not certain you can say this is true of every MID.
              For SL burns, I use YUDEN000 T02 000 exclusively. These are DVD+R 8X Silver Thermal Lacquer...the JVC label is now JDPR-ZZ-SB8, but these are still the same YUDEN T02 000 and still made in Japan at the TY facilities.

Best SL media on the planet...JMO (and everyone else that uses 'em)
              i can also testify that TY's are the best blank media i've ever used. out of hundreds of burns - i've never had one coaster. that says a lot.
              Last edited by maineman; 10-10-2010, 01:05 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
              X