Registration Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Registration Problem

I got a new laptop and installed the latest DVDFab, but when trying to use the online registration at the user center it says "Login Failure".
    Not happy with email or password. I logged on to DVDFab forum to make this post and checked the email in the User CP and it is the same one I am using in trying to register?

You need to use the email that was used to purchase DVDFab with not the email and password used to join the forum

Comment

That might be a problem, since I purchased fab a looooong time ago, not really sure what email I used. Will have to research some old emails or something then to figure out what it was.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        That might be a problem, since I purchased fab a looooong time ago, not really sure what email I used. Will have to research some old emails or something then to figure out what it was.

Thanks.
        Also you have to still have access to that email if I remember correctly. If you not have access to it but do figure out the email address then just use the Support contact on the DVDFab website to contact DVDFab and get them to change for you

Comment

Success

My registration was so old that it was before they had a password requirement, according to team FAB, but they found me!, and sent me a nice link to update and re-register!!!! Woo-Hoo!

I have the same "Never Expire" DVDFab since I was one of the grandfathered in user, but was wondering if getting the blu-ray ripper as an original DVDFab supporter get us a "Never Expire" on that as well, or is that not possible for us?

Comment

My registration was so old that it was before they had a password requirement, according to team FAB, but they found me!, and sent me a nice link to update and re-register!!!! Woo-Hoo!
            Congrats

I have the same "Never Expire" DVDFab since I was one of the grandfathered in user, but was wondering if getting the blu-ray ripper as an original DVDFab supporter get us a "Never Expire" on that as well, or is that not possible for us?
            Boy, now you're straining this old brain...
            My first impulse is to say, nope, I doubt it.

When did you purchase the original Blu-ray mobile?
            It would have had to been purchased prior to May 8, 2008 (the "grandfathered date")
            I don't believe it was even around then?

//Edit
            Nope, it wasn't
            Last edited by maineman; 10-08-2010, 06:47 PM.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X