Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dvd fab wont burn movie?(problem solved)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab wont burn movie?(problem solved)

i have the latest dvd fab that came out today and it will not burn the new tinkerbell and the lost treasure movie that also just came out today......so when i put it in it reads it and i have mine set up to just burn movie and i try to press next and it freezes dvd fab and makes it close the program.......any ideas on how to burn dis movie?? i would be very happy thank u

dvdfab burning problem solved....sorry!

im realy sorry guys i had my path player disabled and i enabled it and it worked.......sorry about that my bad!

Comment

If Pathplayer causes so many problems why have it in the program? This does not make sense!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ringdown View Post
        If Pathplayer causes so many problems why have it in the program? This does not make sense!!!
        Someone else will correct me if I am wrong but it is not normally a problem, pathplayer is best used and always on, it was just that with some DVDs prior to the issue of the latest official version, it needed to be disabled just for those DVDs.

Comment

David, you are correct. It is only the very occasional DVD where PathPlayer needs to be turned off.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            David, you are correct. It is only the very occasional DVD where PathPlayer needs to be turned off.
            Even I get it right sometimes.......

Comment

Working...
            X