Dvd43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd43

I was just wondering weather DVDFab would conflict with DVD43 when burning or removing protection.

I have experienced these errors in the past with Any DVD, and wanted to make sure I would not have any similar errors.

Thansk

DVD43 plugin 1005............ No Conflict.

DVD43..460 ........ Yes it will conflict if DVD43 is running.
    Fab will notify you to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post
      I was just wondering weather DVDFab would conflict with DVD43 when burning or removing protection.

I have experienced these errors in the past with Any DVD, and wanted to make sure I would not have any similar errors.

Thansk
      Yes it will, as 2 decrypters running at the same time are going to "fight" as to who is going to work in decrypting the disc.
      CBR929
      Sorry Gruñón didn't see you again
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929 I have had DVD43 plugin V1005 running in the background for months and have never had a problem.

DVD43 V 460 yes there is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          CBR929 I have had DVD43 plugin V1005 running in the background for months and have never had a problem.

DVD43 V 460 yes there is a problem.
          Sorry didn't know thought 2 decrypters running was bad

CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Sorry didn't know thought 2 decrypters running was bad

CBR929
            Normally you would be correct but DVD43 plugin V1005 seems to be the exception to the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post

Thansk
              Like already mentioned DVD43 will interfere with DVDFab. The DVD43 plug in that was mentioned only works for a certian DVD Copy program and does not interfere with any other DVD Programs including DVDFab.

If you are looking for something that is like DVD43 and free give DVDFab Passkey a try as it free during Beta stage and has been in Beta stage for almost a year now.

You can as well change DVD43 to not start when computer starts and that will not interfere with DVDFab but you will have to start it manually if you need to use it

Comment

Working...
              X