Lifetime License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime License

I have just recently (Yeterday) purchased a Lifetime license of DVD copy.

I then looked through the online manual, and it is saying that there are no Lifetime licenses after March 2008.

Is what I purchased really a lifetime license?

Thank You

Originally posted by fieldsy36 View Post

I then looked through the online manual, and it is saying that there are no Lifetime licenses after March 2008.

Thank You
    Did you purchase from this website http://www.dvdfab.com/?ad=dvdfabforum ? If you did then it is Lifetime as they added a lifetime purchase option

Comment

Yes, I purchased it from there.

Thank you. I was worried that it was a fake site, or that it wasn't really a lifetime license.

Thanks

Comment

Thank You
        I believe what you're seeing relates to the following:
        Fab products purchased prior to May, 8, 2008 were "grandfathered into lifetime subscription" as this was the contractual agreement back then.
        All purchases made subsequently were tiered on 1,2 3, 4 year & lifetime subscriptions and prices were listed respectively.
        This is what you see now.

So, yes, you can still buy lifetime.
        Click on the link:

Last edited by maineman; 10-12-2010, 02:25 AM.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes, I purchased it from there.

Thank you. I was worried that it was a fake site, or that it wasn't really a lifetime license.

Thanks
          Well then you have nothing to worry about and you may want to register on the members area for the website to see what other deals you may be able to get as well and to be able to download your activation key when ever you need it again

Comment

Um, was I supposed to get an activation key by e-mail when I paid?

All I got was a "Thank You for purchasing DVD Fab DVD copy".

I paid by paypal, and its going to take 3-5 days for the payment to clear. Would that be why?

Comment

Hi fieldsy36,

This is sunny from DVDFab Support Team, we need your order number and registered email to check in our database, then we will send you the license as soon as possible. Please email me at sunny@dvdfab.com.

Kind regards,
              sunny
              ________
              Classaction settlements
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Um, was I supposed to get an activation key by e-mail when I paid?

All I got was a "Thank You for purchasing DVD Fab DVD copy".

I paid by paypal, and its going to take 3-5 days for the payment to clear. Would that be why?
                Use this link http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm and register on the DVDFab website member area and you can access your registry key any time. No need for it to be sent in email but if you not get it yet then you may want to check your spam folder in email account to make sure it not get sent to that.

Comment

Working...
                X