Forced subs an keeping 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Forced subs an keeping 5.1

Hey guys im newbie to the DVD fab already had some problems but overcome a few wonder if anyone else can help.

First I had DVD fab 8 which I bought but had to go else where to find a version 7 and use my purchased lisc code as the screen was stuttering on apple tv conversions.

My next issue which correct me if im wrong - is you cant reatin 5.1 in the apple tv conversion. - So Im converting whole dsik to HD using (xxxxxx) which does support full audio quality for apple TV. Any comments?

Also having porblems with backing up Starwars ROTJ spec addition. When in (xxxxx) leave on the English and forced subs only tried burn in and not but they dont show up on apple TV or itunes

anyone help?

sorry for my novice based Q
    Last edited by AGJ; 10-15-2010, 05:30 PM. Reason: General Policies

This DVDFab forum we not support or help with other program problems. If you need help with DVDFab then start a help thread in the Ripper section of forum http://forum.dvdfab.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10 and we will be more than happy to help. If you still ask for help with other program then you need to read the General Policies for this forum

Comment

Working...
    X