Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab 8022 (HD Decrypter) expiry problem

Hi,
    since I have updated from version 8005 to 8022, every time when I try to use Blu-ray Copy, the program tells me that the trial version has expired and I should use free HD Decrypter. That's exactly what I want to do, but it doesn't work. The previous versions where ok. Any ideas?

Originally posted by m.rup View Post
    Hi,
    since I have updated from version 8005 to 8022, every time when I try to use Blu-ray Copy, the program tells me that the trial version has expired and I should use free HD Decrypter. That's exactly what I want to do, but it doesn't work. The previous versions where ok. Any ideas?
    Please define "but it doesn't work." part. What exactly you trying to do and it doesn't work?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

m.rup
      Please update to the newest version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8688

Hi IPopov50
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post

Hi IPopov50
        Hi my friend!!!!
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          Hi my friend!!!!
          Nice to see you posting again, I learn so much!!!!
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Nice to see you posting again, I learn so much!!!!
            I was and I'm around, I just didn't post much because I couldn't offer much of a help except to say "welcome to the club" and offer them a hug.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              I was and I'm around, I just didn't post much because I couldn't offer much of a help except to say "welcome to the club" and offer them a hug.
              You are "VERY FAR FROM WRONG There" and yes I saw you around
              Enough chatting I dont want to get in trouble, again nice to see you posting.

CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 10-15-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

@IPopov50:

Well, I start DVDFab. Then I select the last option in the list (sorry, my version is in german, I hope I can translate appropriate) which is free HD Decrypter, never expires, and run the program.
                Then, I insert a Blu-ray in my drive, DVDFab selects 'Blu-ray Copy Complete Disk' and analyzes the disk. After this, I select a target directory at my HDD, and then start the process. When doing so, a pop up window appears and tells me that the 'Blu-ray Copy' option has expired and I should use the free HD Decrypter. When I push the OK button, the pop up closes and in the status list a message appears 'process successfully finished' (as mentioned before, this is a translation by my own). Well, this was it, no ripping to my HDD. The earlier version (8005) worked well.

Ps.: Now I have updated to 8024 (thanks CBR929), and at the first glance, nothing has changed, the message regarding the expiry pos up again. BUT: after pressing 'OK', the process is NOT finished successfully, but the ripping seems to start.

Pps.: the language in the status list is messed up, the entries up to now are:

The "Blu-ray Copy" option is expired. You are going to use "HD Decrypter"
                Analyzing started
                Analyzing completed successfully
                Kopiervorgang gestartet (<- german)

Well, I will see if it is working now and hope the best.

Comment

m.rup
                  Hope its working for you now

Kopiervorgang gestartet (<- german) = Copying process started

CBR929
                  Last edited by CBR929; 10-16-2010, 01:08 AM. Reason: text

Comment

Ok, seems as if the process has been successful. But an old bug, which has been fixed in version 8005, has been reintroduced: When the progress bar reaches about 97%, it pops back to the begining and starts again. Also, the remaining time display jumps from 5 minutes to about 32 minutes, the elapsed time remains at 31 minutes, so the resulting total should be more than one hour. After about five minutes more, the process is finished (progress bar at about 20%), so the total time is reasonable 37 minutes. The BD is 'Cars', region B.

Comment

It seems worked "de facto" even with bugs. Remember, it should and will work only for copy. Decrypter would not compress the content. E.g. if you select BD25 1080i/p as an output for your BD50 content, HD Decrypter will show error.
                      Last edited by IPopov50; 10-16-2010, 01:20 AM. Reason: typo
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, this is clear. I only mentioned this time/progress display thing because it is not occuring with my other blu-rays and has been disappeared in version 8005.

Comment

Hi m.rup,

We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you. Our developers are analyzing it and trying to fix this time/progress display issue appearing now and then.

And when you copy and burn DVDs with DVDFab, please disable all the other background tasks in your windows task manager. Since multitasking is therefore a reason for this time/progress display error.
                          ________
                          MEDICAL MARIJUANA
                          Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Hi sunny, thanks for the explanation, but could you explain a little bit more in detail which 'other background tasks' should be disabled in the task manager?

Comment

Working...
                            X