img burn with dvdfab ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

img burn with dvdfab ?

I'v e read as much as I could but still don't see an explanation why use img burn with fab.

I use img burn for cd dvd for fab why setup the two to work together I saw one post that said ib had better vso engine. Is it to also put mp3 files on dvd as with roxio?

Using ImgBurn with DVDFab gives you more control over the finished burned DVD. Here is link on how to set ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Comment

Hi brasstownjim,

The current DVDFab can not burn/put your mp3 files on dvd, we are working on this new feature, thanks in advance for your patience.

Kind regards,
      sunny
      ________
      Cs&s
      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

for what's it's worth, ImgBurn is the best burning enging i've ever used.

Comment

I'm very new to this is the point of setting up IB to work with dfab to use IB's engine while making copies? I am not understanding why you should set up IB with dfab.

Comment

Originally posted by brasstownjim View Post
            I'm very new to this is the point of setting up IB to work with dfab to use IB's engine while making copies? I am not understanding why you should set up IB with dfab.
            Because the default burn engine(VSO) has issues with some MID(media ID) and drives/burners, where ImgBurn is more versatile and has better control over the burner and burn speed plus with ImgBurn you can set different burn speeds for various MID on different burners without having to make the change manually every time you switch brands of media.

SJ

Comment

Working...
            X