Subtitle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitle help

Ok so Ive been busting my brains all night and now im resorting to all of you geniouses out there to help me out

I got DVDFab 8 (demo since im not sure Ill be able to do what I want to do)
    I got a dvd from USA that I want to add subtitles to, ok so thats all fine. I go in to DVDFab and make my img. file that I have created in to VIDEO_TS blablabla. Now when I try to add the files in "video converter" mode to add my subs it wont work cuz the files are incrypted, sux. So far I have tryed to decrypt these files with, dvd decrypter,xxxx and dvd shrink. It still wont let me add the files. Anyone got a nice little tutorial for me??

Kind regards

/Icaruz
    Last edited by AGJ; 10-19-2010, 12:18 AM. Reason: General Policies

You need a Video editing program like Nero or similar to do what you are wanting to do. DVDFab does not do Video editing only Copying

Comment

external subtitles

Originally posted by Icaruz View Post
      Ok so Ive been busting my brains all night and now im resorting to all of you geniouses out there to help me out

I got DVDFab 8 (demo since im not sure Ill be able to do what I want to do)
      I got a dvd from USA that I want to add subtitles to, ok so thats all fine. I go in to DVDFab and make my img. file that I have created in to VIDEO_TS blablabla. Now when I try to add the files in "video converter" mode to add my subs it wont work cuz the files are incrypted, sux. So far I have tryed to decrypt these files with, dvd decrypter,xxxx and dvd shrink. It still wont let me add the files. Anyone got a nice little tutorial for me??

Kind regards

/Icaruz
      Hi Icaruz,

Please try to install DVDFab 8.0.2.4 Beta at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA
      to see the result.

Comment

ummm..could you be more specific cici Jia?? Install it and then what?? to se what results? im sry for beeing so thick

Comment

Working...
        X