Moving TV Box Sets to Network Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Moving TV Box Sets to Network Storage

I want to move my TV Season Box Sets to network storage and be able to play them back using Windows Media Center. I'm looking to have each episode listed separately along with the title and description. I know I can get the title information for a whole disc at dvdxml.com, but I don’t know of a place to get episode level information. Can anyone help with this?

I put episode information on my lightscribe labels and I get mine from Wiki's, normally http://www.wikipedia.org/. Search the name of the TV show and normally a little way down the page you will find a link to an episode index. That will, depending on the show, give you air dates, synopsis of each episode, directors, episode numbers so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Yoder; 10-19-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

There are a number of options open to you

1) www.imdb.com

2) If your movies/episodes are in mp4 format you can tag them using the program mp3tag (see www.mp3tag.de/en/), this also looks up the information from the IMDB web site but store the information inside the file.

3) A nice programe to use along side WMC is the My Movies database programme (see www.mymovies.dk/)

Comment

Working...
      X